Wilcox L4 G24 Mount – NVG Helmet Mount
The Wilcox L4 G24 low profile breakaway mount allows firm attachment of a variety of NVG’s to a MICH/ACH helmet using an Wilcox 1 hole or 3 hole shroud, Ops-Core VAS, or standard Army shroud. This NVG mounting system allows the mount to “break away” from the base under a stressed condition, such as when prompted by interference during fast roping, maritime operations, hard impact or when entering or exiting mobility platforms. Without the Wilcox breakaway feature, the potential for induced neck injury and NVG breakage are increased. The Wilcox L4 G24 NVG mounting system is featured with a wide range of adjustments to customize the position of the Night Vision Goggle for proper eye position, and provide a maximum low profile position to the helmet.
- 28300G24-B (Black) NSN: 5855-01-593-6422
- 28300G24-T (Tan) NSN: 5855-01-593-6372
- Available in Black or Tan
- Dimensions (Operational) 3.98 L x 2.60 W x 2.40 H
- Weight (G24 Mount Only).36 lb (5.76 oz)
- Material Construction: Light Weight, Aerospace Grade Metal
- Accommodates NVG AN/PVS-7B and 14 (Both Require Optional Hardware), 7A, 7C, 15, and 18
- Vertical Height Adjustment: 900″ Total Travel
- Fore/Aft Travel: 1.10″ Total Travel
Export of Wilcox Industries products is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). (22 CFR Parts 120-130) regulate Wilcox products.