MOD Armory J Arm Adapter for Flir Breach PTQ136, MUM (Multi-Use Monocular), Mini-14, GT-14
Introducing the MOD Armory J Arm Adapter with NVG Dovetail Shoe or Bayonet Interface for Flir Breach PTQ136, MUM (Multi-Use Monocular), Mini-14, NVM-14 , and GT-14. With a MIL-SPEC J Arm operators only have an option of the bayonet interface, limiting helmet mount choices. Available in both bayonet and dovetail, this friction set mount allows for fast, easy, travel from left to right eye, and back again.
MOD Armory J Arm Adapter with NVG Dovetail Shoe or Bayonet Interface Specifications:
- Weight Dovetail: oz., Bayonet: oz., MIL-SPEC J-Arm: 2.17 oz.
- Material Construction Type III anodized, Light Weight, Aerospace Grade Metals, and High Wear Resistant Delrin
- Accommodates the Flir Breach PTQ136, MUM (Multi-Use Monocular), Mini-14, MV-14 models, Spark CORE, GT-14, and others
- This list is not inclusive. Please read our blog post about mini-rails, give us a call, or send a picture of your device to email@example.com to confirm
- Friction setting allows easy travel (Left or Right Eye) without having to adjust a knob
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
Dovetail works with: Norotos Lo-Sto, Norotos AKA II, Norotos INVG, Norotos TATM, Wilcox L4 G24, and PYRM dovetail mount.
Bayonet works with: Original Norotos USGI RHINO, Norotos RHNO II, and Wilcox G11.
Not sure if you have bayonet or dovetail? Please see reference picture of the two types of mounts. Mount NOT included!
Do you still have questions on the mini-rail? Read our blog post, or give us a call! (719) 325-8070 M-F 9am-5pm mst
MOD Armory does not export. Orders that have a international billing address or an international shipping address will not be shipped. These orders will be charged a 20% fee.
Export of night vision and night vision accessories is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). (22 CFR Parts 120-130) regulate night vision and night vision accessories.