Shipping & Returns
MOD Armory does not export! Any orders placed with an international address or freight forwarding will incur a 20% fee and your order will not ship. MOD Armory only ships to valid APO, FPO, and DPO’s overseas.
MOD Armory ships most items within 24 hours of receiving your order, but some items may take up to 7 days for processing, depending on our Trade Show/ Training Schedule.
Military and Law Enforcement orders take priority.
All orders from APO, FPO, and DPO addresses ship free if shipping weight is under 10LBs.
All orders ship fully insured by the carrier (i.e. UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.). Any issues regarding loss or damage of the merchandise that ensues after shipping will go through the carrier’s insurance and claim process. However, we will be happy to assist you with the claim process.
MOD Armory will accept returns on most merchandise in new condition, with tags and the original packaging. You can return any product within 30 days of purchase. Any returns must include your original packing slip and a valid RMA number.
Some items will only incur a 20% restocking fee, since they are no longer new items. This includes Night Vision Devices, Night Vision Mounts, Night Vision Accessories, Scopes, and Binoculars. If you are unsure about purchasing these items, we have Demo products available upon request. Contact us for more information.
There are no refunds for shipping costs unless you received the wrong product, or the product was DOA and a replacement is unavailable.
Any refund is credited to the credit card used for purchase, or mailed to you as a check if another payment method was used.
If there are any issues with your order, please contact us immediately.
Here are the four steps to a successful return:
- Items must be returned in new condition, with tags and the original packaging. You can return any product within 30 days of purchase.
- You’ll need an RMA number. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA. Please don’t send us a package without an RMA number. Do any of these things and the issuance of your credit may be denied.
- Alas, you must pay to ship the return back to us unless we shipped you the wrong item or the item was dead on arrival (DOA). Some items can only be accepted as returns with a 20% restocking fee, since they can no longer be listed as new items. This includes: Night Vision Devices, Night Vision Mounts, Night Vision Accessories, Scopes, and Binoculars. If you are unsure about purchasing these items, we may have demo products available upon request. We can waive your restocking fee if you would like reorder a different item, but you will still be responsible for all shipping costs.
- Please save your tracking number for your return – we can’t credit you for anything that gets lost in mail.
MOD Armory is not accepting returns or exchanges on any of the following:
- Liquidation items
- Used items
- Legacy Wilcox systems, and other legacy items