Wilcox Industries: Mission Helmet Recording System (MHRS) for AN/PVS-14
Wilcox Mission Helmet Recording System MHRS AN PVS14
P/N: Wilcox 43500G04
The Wilcox Mission Helmet Recording System MHRS is comprised of an L4 Dashboard Assembly with miniature Day and Night Camera Module, two (2) Quick Change Power Supply Modules, and Miniature Video and Audio Recorder that all mount to a MICH/ACH helmet by means of a powered track. This unique track on the Wilcox Mission Helmet Recording System MHRS carries power from a Quick Change Power Supply Module to the mounted devices. An Amber Eyecup Prism Assemblymounts to the NVGs eyepiece and captures the operators view from an NVG Goggle utilizing a see-through prism while worn by the operator at night. All controls are easy to manipulate even with a gloved hand and video is effortlessly downloaded to a computer through a water-resistant concealable USB port.
Wilcox Mission Helmet Recording System MHRS Features:
- Miniature Recording Module on the Wilcox Mission Helmet Recording System MHRS provides thirteen (13) hours of high resolution audio and video imagery
- Miniature Day/Night Camera mounts to a Dovetail Shoe on the Dashboard for day operation. For night operation, the camera mounts to an AN/PVS-14 eyecup interface and prism that mounts to the NVG to capture nighttime video as seen through the NVG without obstructing the operators image. The amber filter provides a tactical advantage, greatly reducing green eye splash common to all NVG devices.
- Miniature audio microphone attaches to the Miniature Recording Module for audio capture
- Uniquely designed Modular Powered Track easily secures to the MICH/ACH helmet by means of a patented Ratcheting Cinch Mechanism
- The Wilcox Dashboard Assembly allows the operator to securely mount the When used without the eyecup interface ring and AN/PVS-14 Arm with NVG Interface Shoe, the system accommodates the AN/PVS-15 and 18 NVGs (requires additional Amber Eyecup for right eye, sold separately)
- A Wire Management System secures cabling MHRS to a MICH/ACH Helmet drilled with one or three holes, and allows attachment of an NVG Recorder Module provides for download to a computer through a concealed USB Connection Port Maintains a very low profile stance on the helmet
- A Wilcox NVG Lanyard prevents loss of the night vision goggle
- Flat matte finish for durability and covertness in Combat Conditions
- Mounted Weight (Accounts for 1 Battery Pack, without Mount)
with Battery 1.33 lb (21.28 oz)
- Storage Capacity Shipped with 16 Gb CF Card
- Color Video Length Up to 13 Hrs Total with Audio
- Maximum File Size per Video 3.8 Gb
- Audio Only Length Up to 130 Hours Total
MOD Armory does not export! Orders that have a international billing address or an international shipping address will not be shipped. These orders will be charged a 20% fee. If the billing address does not match the credit card the order will not be shipped.
Export of Wilcox Industries products is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). (22 CFR Parts 120-130) regulate Wilcox products.
AN/PVS-15 and Wilocx MHRS