White Phosphor PVS-14 Harris Gen 3 Autogated Night Vision Monocular
MOD Armory, in cooperation with NightLine, are bringing you the upgraded NL914C™ PVS-14 housing, with the gorgeous Harris White Phosphor intensifier tube!
Email Sales@modarmory.com to see if this purchase qualifies for a discount!
The White Phosphor PVS-14 Harris Gen 3 Autogated Night Vision Monocular with the NightLine NL914C™ PVS-14 housing offers the user the performance and versatility of the AN/PVS-14 with an improved design that allows for a single AA or CR123.
• The NL914C™ has extended battery life offering the user a run time of up to 75 hours on one battery
• The redesigned system includes push button design and is extremely lightweight (275g with battery)
• Allows for a single AA or CR123
• Built in IR-Illuminator
• Automatic brightness control (ABC)
• Made in the USA
• 1 Year system Warranty
• Accessories included: Objective lens cover and eye cup retaining ring. Does not come with accessory kit
The NL914C™ is a very versatile night vision system offering hand-held, head/helmet mounted, and weapon mounted capability. The system features variable gain, built in IR-Illuminator and automatic brightness control (ABC). The NL914CTM will also work with any optional PVS-14 accessories including, helmet mounts, 3x/5x afocal lenses, and advanced weapon mounts. Items not included.
Please choose the model you would prefer in the drop down. We are offering the PVS-14 in a dual configuration with both versions of the Dual PVS-14 Dual Mounts at a discount.
You can find more infomation here: Original Dual Mount with QD Arms and here Light Weight Dual PVS-14 Mount
Minimum image intensifier specifications:
- Harris factory data sheet provided.
- Minimum resolution: 64 lp/mm or better
- Minimum Signal to Noise Ratio: 24.9
- Maximum Halo: 1.0 or less
Screen Image Quality:
Zone one image clean, guaranteed excellent image quality zone 2 and 3
All tubes have been inspected and hand selected for image quality before installation.
Please find the white paper for the NL914C housing here NL914C PDF