Rhino II Integrated Components Pimp Your Rhino Mount PYRM ™ Dovetail is a cost effective way to reuse your broken or obsolete Rhino II mount and turn them into a fully functioning mount that takes the standard PVS-15/18 dovetail socket. The Rhino II has an added feature that allows height adjust of the Rhino mount.
The Dovetail is also adjustable, and will fit all non-standard dovetails. Available in just the dovetail, and the completed Rhino II with the dovetail retrofit. New and Surplus Rhino II will come in either titanium color or black depending on stock.
Please choose from the three options in the drop down:
- New Rhino II with PYRM Dovetail installed (comes with everything you need, including a new Rhino II)
- PYRM Dovetail adapter (adapter only, Rhino II will not come with)
- 100% made in the USA of 6061 aluminum and type III MIL-SPEC hard anodize
- Surplus Rhino II w/ PYRM Dovetail installed (comes with everything you need, including a surplus Rhino II)
Compatible with the following Dual Mounts and accessories:
Compatible with the following Accessories, Shrouds, and Brackets:
- L4 Wilcox Three Hole Shroud – 56100G34
- L4 One Hole Shroud with Bracket – 56100G04 / 56100G10
- USGI ACH Bracket – A3297307
- Norotos Universal Shroud – 1817010
MOD Armory does not export Rhino II Integrated Components PYRM Dovetail! Orders that have an international billing address or an international shipping address will not be shipped. These orders will be charged a 20% fee. If the billing address does not match the credit card the order will not be shipped.
All night vision devices in part or whole are strictly regulated by the US Department of State in accordance with the guidelines in the International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) per title 22, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Parts 120-130. Therefore, if you are outside the United States, INCLUDING Canada, you must obtain an export license. MOD Armory does not export out of the United States!