MAWL-C1+ Civilian Laser/Illuminator by B.E. Meyers
Introducing the civilian legal MAWL-C1+ made by B.E. Meyers, features a visible green laser, infrared laser, and infrared illuminator.
- Tan (Will ship in February 2018)
- Black (back ordered until February 2018)
IMMEDIATE ACTION & ADMIN BUTTONS
- Modes and power output are set for optimal illumination, beam size, and clarity at each engagement range.
- The Admin button activates the other, less critical tertiary functions per mode.
- The Immediate Action button controls the 90% use case outputs per mode.
MULTI FUNCTION SWITCH
- Tactile sliding switch
- Easy to determine mode by feel
- No complex setting adjustment in the dark
- Mode changing is rapid and effortless
- Short Range
- Mid Range
- Long Range
Optimized for room to room engagements and building interiors, Short Range mode offers smooth, room filling illumination with no discernible speckling or edges and no excessive bloom. The admin function activates a low energy IR illuminator with no pointer for navigating extremely dark areas without discharging an extra IR light.
Mid Range mode excels at urban building to building movement and is appropriate for alleyways, streets, building exteriors, and rooftops. Mid Range offers dual illuminators and a pointer; a mid range wide angle flood with a tight hot spot for punching out further distances. Admin function redistributes the illuminator outputs to optimize longer range illumination without switching into Long Range mode.
Long range mode pushes out a tight divergence, high power illuminator and pointer for open environment engagement or for punching through strong non-natural ambient illumination. Admin function is a single high power pointer with no illuminator for communications or signaling purposes.
Short and mid range green settings cycle through increasing output powers for the green pointer. The user can quickly adjust to the correct output appropriate for day, night, indoor, or outdoor.
Completely ambidextrous; simply swap the tailcap and head and remount to use left handed. The MAWL can be configured and mounted as the user sees fit.
Launch Video for FDE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYCYiUwU-c0&feature=youtu.be