Steiner DBAL-A³ Civilian Dual Beam Aiming Laser – Advanced³
The Steiner DBAL-A³ class 1/3R Civilian, based on the standard issue DBAL-A³ for U.S. warfighters, brings the latest advances in IR and laser technology to the civilian market with its dual beam reliability for extreme accuracy in low- and no-light maneuvers. In addition, the DBAL-A³ is the first to feature new defocused adjustable IR illumination technology to enable both midrange and close quarter target acquisition. The DBAL-A³ has the dual beam aiming, which allows you to sight in the visible laser and co-aligns the IR laser without the need for NVGs. The DBAL-A³ is available in Black or Desert Tan and with a visible green laser pointer.
- Fully Adjustable Windage / Elevation
- Dual remote cable ports
- Single laser activation switch,
- Low profile windage and elevation adjusters
- Mounting holes for a flip-up front sight, sub-miniature red dot sight or a MIL-SPEC-1913 top rail.
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum, MIL-SPEC Type III hardcoat anodized case
- Available in Desert Sand or Black
- Waterproof to ≥5 meters
- Manufactured in U.S.A.