White Phosphor PVS-14 Elbit XLSH Gen 3 Autogated Night Vision Monocular
These Hand Select White Phosphor PVS-14 Elbit XLSH Gen 3 Autogated Night Vision Monocular offers the user the performance and versatility of the AN/PVS-14 with superior image quality.
These Elbit XLSH Gen 3 Autogated Night Vision Monocular are hand select. Please choose the tube you would like to view from the drop down — this will display the FOM, signal to noise, and line pair of the tube.
D3192 – FOM 2447.2, Halo: 0.80, Line Pair: 76, Signal to Noise: 32.2
D3125 – FOM 2268, Halo: 0.64, Line Pair: 72, Signal to Noise: 31.5
D3167 – FOM 2519, Halo 0.68, Line pair 81, Signal to Noise 31.1
After you purchase your tube, we can send you a large, hi-resolution picture of your intensifier tube. Please just put this in your order notes.
- This unit comes with an upgraded 6061 aluminum infinity lock ring that prevents distortion of the housing and binding of the objective focus when used with ring clamp weapon mounts.
- This PVS-14 also features an upgraded push-button multi-battery housing will accept CR123 or AA batteries.
MOD Armory’s unsurpassed customer service offers a free annual maintenance program for as long as you own the unit that includes inspection on our TS3895A and ANV-126 test units, internal optics cleaning and nitrogen purging.
Additionally: These units have a system warranty for a full five years
Hand-Select Elbit XLSH PVS-14 Night Vision Monocular Gen III Autogated Basic Kit includes:
- PVS-14 monocular in White Phosphor
- Upgraded push-button multi-battery housing
- Head gear (Skull Crusher)
- Sacrificial window
- Demist shield
- Lens cap
- Rubber eyecup
- 2 x AA battery
- Soft carry case
- Carry strap
- Operators manual
Minimum image intensifier specifications:
- Elbit factory data sheet provided.
- Tube is thin-filmed for best light amplification
- Minimum resolution: 64 lp/mm or better
- Minimum Signal to Noise Ratio: 21
- Maximum Halo: 1.0 or less