Wilcox Protective Cover AN PVS-15 PVS-18
The Wilcox Protective Cover AN PVS-15 PVS-18 is a unique cost effective ring assembly that fastens to the interior threaded diameter of the AN/PVS-15 or 18 NVG, providing an anti-reflective and scratch resistant protective cover to the front objective lens. The Wilcox Protective Cover AN PVS-15 PVS-18 securely covers the entire NVG lens and features O-rings that prevent moisture from building up on the lens. A threaded interface separates allowing for the easy replacement of lens inserts extending the life of the NVG.
Wilcox Protective Cover AN PVS-15 PVS-18 Features:
- Securely Covers the NVG Lens to Prevent Scratching and Reduce Reflection During Operation
- Replaceable Lens Insert
- Extends the Operational Life of the NVG
- O-Ring Prevents Moisture from Inhibiting Clean Field of View
- Threaded Interface Separates for Easy Replacement of Lenses
Wilcox Protective Cover AN PVS-15 PVS-18 Specifications:
- Weight 0.02 lb (0.009 kg)
- Material Construction Light Weight, Aerospace Grade Metal, Coated to a Flat Black Color
Accommodates NVG Suite AN/PVS-15 56400G01 One (1) Protective Cover for the AN/PVS-15/18 Front Objective Lens
- NOTE: Each PVS-15 Requires Two Protective Covers.
MOD Armory does not export! Orders that have a international billing address or an international shipping address will not be shipped. These orders will be charged a 20% fee. If the billing address does not match the credit card the order will not be shipped.
Export of Wilcox Industries products is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). (22 CFR Parts 120-130) regulate Wilcox products.