Wilcox NVG Interface Shoe AN PVS-7B 7D
The Wilcox NVG Interface Shoe AN PVS-7B 7D is designed to replace the plastic shoes provided with a variety of Night Vision Devices. This durable lightweight, aluminum, hard coated metal shoes easily integrate with the Wilcox line of NVG Mounting Systems and the metal construction of the Wilcox NVG Interface Shoe AN PVS-7B 7D facilitates in the operation of the NVGs on/off feature
Wilcox NVG Interface Shoe AN PVS-7B 7DFeatures:
- Quickly Attaches and Detaches an array of Night Vision Goggles and Scopes
- Metal Construction Facilitates Operation of the NVGs Automatic On-Off Feature
- Flat Matte Finish for Covertness in Combat Conditions
- Combat Proven by the US Special Operations Community and Domestic Law Enforcement Personnel
- Design Approach Cuts Down on Logistics and Overall System Cost
Wilcox NVG Interface Shoe AN PVS-7B 7D Specifications:
- Material Construction Light Weight, Aerospace Grade Metals
- Order Numbers: 14004G01 NVG Interface Shoe for the AN/PVS-7B Adapter
Export of Wilcox Industries products is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). (22 CFR Parts 120-130) regulate Wilcox products.
There are no reviews yet.