Wilcox NVG Lanyard for L4 One Hole Shroud
The Wilcox NVG Lanyard for L4 One Hole Shroud features a custom integrated base that securely attaches to a variety of NVG Helmet Mounts and to currently fielded mounting systems. The Wilcox NVG Lanyard for L4 One Hole Shroud increases mission effectiveness by providing a secure attachment to an array of NVG devices. The robust tether is designed for a long service life.
Features: Wilcox NVG Lanyard for L4 One Hole Shroud (Wilcox 56100G07)
- Increases mission effectiveness and prevents loss of the night vision goggle by providing a secure attachment to an array of NVG Devices
- Durable Design Prevenets loss of the NVG during operation
- Affixes to the Wilcox line of Helmet Mounts
- Breaks away from the helmet with 8 – 12lbs of pressure to prevent operator injury
- Maintains a low profile stance on the helmet in both stowed and deployed position
- Flat matte finish for covertness in combat conditions
- Robust tether is designed for a long service life
Wilcox NVG Lanyard for L4 One Hole Shroud Specifications:
- Weight: .036lb (.58oz)
- Material Construction: High strength polymer, double braided nylon cord, aluminum spring loaded gate clip
- Cord Length: 13″ (retractable lanyard)
- Breakaway Resistance: 8-12lbs
MOD Armory does not export! Orders that have a international billing address or an international shipping address will not be shipped. These orders will be charged a 20% fee. If the billing address does not match the credit card the order will not be shipped.
Export of Wilcox Industries products is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). (22 CFR Parts 120-130) regulate Wilcox products.