The Wilcox Line of NVG Lanyards feature a custom integrated base that securely attaches to a variety of NVG Combat Helmet Mounts and to currently fielded mounting systems.
Features: (Wilcox 41401G01)
- Increases mission effectiveness and prevents loss of the night vision goggle by providing a secure attachment to an array of NVG Devices
- Durable Design Prevents loss of the NVG during operation
- Affixes to the Wilcox line of Helmet Mounts
- Breaks away from the helmet with 8 – 12lbs of pressure to prevent operator injury
- Maintains a low profile stance on the helmet in both stowed and deployed position
- Flat matte finish for covertness in combat conditions
- Robust tether is designed for a long service life
- Weight: .037lb (.59oz)
- Material Construction: High strength polymer, double braided nylon cord, aluminum spring loaded gate clip
- Cord Length: 13″
- Breakaway Resistance: 8-12lbs
Export of Wilcox Industries products is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). (22 CFR Parts 120-130) regulate Wilcox products.