Wilcox ANVIS Modular Power Track & L3 G10 Helmet Mount
Wilcox ANVIS Modular Power Track & L3 G10 Helmet Mount easily secures to the MICH/ACH helmet by means of a patented ratcheting cinch mechanism. The system is used with Wilcox’s tiff-360 thermal emitter and MHRS. The Wilcox L3 G10 one hole bracket with integrated breakaway interface, NVG lanyard, and universal NVG mount, allows firm attachment to a MICH/ACH helmet drilled with the standard one-hole pattern. This NVG mounting system is unique in that it provides three modes of operation. The first mode allows the mount to “break away” from the base under stressed conditions, such as fast roping, maritime operations, hard impact, or when entering or exiting mobile platforms. The potential for induced neck injury and NVG breakage are increased without the Wilcox breakaway feature. The second mode allows the universal NVG mount to lock securely to the base. A third mode allows the breakaway base to pivot away from the helmet bracket by means of a locking bayonet interface when the NVG is not in use, further reducing weight, and profile.
- 6145-01-565-0668 (Power Track System)
- 5855-01-566-5301 (L3 G10 Mount)
- 31700G02 / 41302G02 (Power Track System)
- 34400G01 (Power Pack)
- 28300G10-B (L3 G10 Mount)
- Breakaway feature allows mount to break away under stress, or securely lock into place by a breakaway switch
- Locking bayonet interface allows the L3 series breakaway base to be fully removed from the bracket
- Detachable Wilcox NVG lanyard provides a secure attachment to an array of NVG devices preventing loss of the NVG and breakaway of the Wilcox Universal NVG mount from the helmet mount base
- Each mechanical adjustment is durable and ergonomically positioned for easy one-handed operation while handling a weapon.
- Maintains a very low profile stance on the helmet.
- Thousands of mounts of this type fielded to date.
- Combat proven by the US special operations Community and domestic law enforcement personnel
- Breakaway Universal NVG mount interfaces with the entire l2 and L3 series of NVG mounting systems to include the NVG ratchet strap and NVG skull/head mounting systems
- Design approach Cuts down on logistics and overall system Cost
- Weight L3 G10 one hole 6.28 oz. (.18. kg) interface with integrated breakaway base universal NVG mount 2.88 oz. (0.08 kg)
- Material Construction light weight, aerospace grade metal
- Accommodates NVG suite direct mounting for the AN/PVS-7A, C and with a custom interface for the AN/PVS-7B, D, 14, 15, and 18.
- Vertical height adjustment .900º total travel.
- Viewing to stowed position 117º of travel.
- Finite tilt adjustment 0º to 20º
- Tilt fore/aft travel 1.100º total travel.
- Auto on-off feature applicable with Wilcox AN/PVS metal interface shoes
L3 G10 One Hole Bracket:
- Is secured to the MICH/ACH helmet by one screw assembled from the inside of the helmet out (not shown).
- A locking bayonet interface allows the breakaway interface to be dismounted from the bracket for reduced snag.
- A lanyard interface allows snap-on mounting of the Wilcox NVG lanyard.
Integrated Breakaway Interface:
- An NVG mount alignment guide assists in directing the universal NVG mount into place while wearing the MICH helmet.
- A unique vertical height adjustment button easily facilitates positioning NVG height up or down with a simple push of the button. No longer is it necessary to manually rotate a thumbscrew to perform this function.
- A breakaway switch allows the operator to easily set the desirable mode (breakaway or locked), depending upon operational conditions.
Universal NVG Mount Components:
- An ergonomically placed flip button allows the mount to “flip up” to a very low profile when stowed. This pivot mechanism is simple and robust by design and will not loosen over time.
- A sleek, low profile tilt adjustment knob allows for finite tilt adjustment of the NVG by the operator, then lock the position in place with a simple turn of the knob.
- Two coinciding fore/aft travel release buttons provide fore/aft NVG travel.
- An ergonomically placed NVG release button allows for one-handed release of the NVG.
- A magnet switch facilitates the “automatic function” of the NVG.
Export of Wilcox Industries products is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). (22 CFR Parts 120-130) regulate Wilcox products.