Norotos AKA2 HMA Shroud for PVS-14 & PVS-7 Night VisionHelmet Mount
Norotos AKA2 HMA Shroud for PVS-14 & PVS-7 Night VisionHelmet Mount Available Colors: Sand (tan) or black
Norotos AKA2 HMA Shroud for PVS-14 & PVS-7 Night VisionHelmet Mount: NEW COMMERCIAL AND MILITARY ITEM! AKA2 Night Vision Goggle Helmet Mount Assembly (AKA2 HMA) with Universal Shroud. Norotos AKA2 HMA Shroud for PVS-14 & PVS-7 is precision manufactured from high grade metal billet to achieve ultimate strength and tight tolerances resulting in the best wobble-free helmet mount on the market. Using both sockets the AKA2 night vision helmet mount is compatible to both PVS-7/14 and PVS 15/18/21 style goggles.
- NSN 5855-01-569-7743- TAN, w/ PVS 7/14 Socket
- NSN 5855-01-569-7948- BLACK, w/ PVS 7/14 Socket
- NSN 5855-01-569-7816- TAN, w/ PVS 15/18/21 Socket
- NSN 5855-01-569-7959- BLACK, w/ PVS 15/18/21 Socket
Norotos AKA2 HMA Shroud for PVS-14 & PVS-7 Features
- Right Eye / Left Eye option for viewing and stowage allows for continued peripheral viewing of NVG system for enhanced safety.
- Features the latest helmet mount technology with interchangeability between Horn Style NVG’s & Dovetail NVG’s.
- Universal usage for PVS 7, PVS 14, PVS 15, PVS 18 & PVS 21
- Backward compatibility to existing fielded Norotos Front Bracket mounting platforms.
This Norotos AKA2 HMA Shroud for PVS-14 & PVS-7 is designed to easily mount a night vision goggle to a 3 hole or 1 Hole helmet without the need for straps. The Universal Shroud attaches to various 3 hole and 1 Hole ballistic helmets with the most common being the MICH. This Universal Shroud will also fit non ballistic helmets such as PROTECH. If drilling is required please consult your helmet manufacture to obtain its effect on the integrity of your helmet.
Another feature the Universal Shroud has is its Lanyard Break Away Tether Plug, allowing one to attach a lanyard from their Universal shroud and goggles to keep them from misplacing one or the other. The Tether Plug is specifically designed to pop out of its socket when exposed to harsh environmental and combat conditions.
MOD Armory does not export! Orders that have a international billing address or an international shipping address will not be shipped. These orders will be charged a 20% fee. If the billing address does not match the credit card the order will not be shipped.
All night vision devices in part or whole are strictly regulated by the US Department of State in accordance with the guidelines in the International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) per title 22, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Parts 120-130. Therefore, if you are outside the United States, INCLUDING Canada, you must obtain an export license. MOD Armory does not export out of the United States!