Integrated Components AGMA ANVIS Ground Mount Adapter
The AGMA ANVIS ground mount adapter is for fixing the angle difference from flight helmets to ground helmets and is the lowest profile of any ground mount adapter made to date, overcoming the common problem of placing the ANVIS goggles too far from the eye. There are different variations of the AGMA because not all helmets have the same curvature. This ground mound adapter includes the USGI Rhino mount back plate and ANVIS Mount viewer (P/N A3260913) NSN: 5855-01-451-7389.
- Size 1 is for adapting to the PASGT or Marine Lightweight Combat Helmet
- Size 2 is for adapting to the Team Wendy, ACH, or MICH helmets
- Size 3 is for adapting to the Ops-Core or Crye Precision helmets
- The mounting block adapts the US Military issue mount viewer from a standard US Military Flight Helmet to ground troop’s helmets.
- This is the lowest profile mount made to date overcoming the common problem of placing the ANVIS goggles too far them the eye.
- Use with your existing USGI Rhino mount back plate and ANVIS Mount Viewer.
- Uses the quick detach, bracket style interface typically found on both military and commercial sport helmets.
- Weight with included screws is 2oz.
Made in USA
Qualified government buyers can purchase this item on GSA Advantage at the links below: