Wilcox L4 G02 Anvis Mount
Dimensions (Operational): G02 Mount (F4949)
3.20” L x 2.60” W x 1.70” H
Weights: G02 Mount (F4949) 0.33 lbs (5.29 oz)
Vertical Height Adjustment: .900” Total Travel
Power Source: One (1) CR123 Battery
Material Construction: Light Weight, Aerospace Grade Metal
- The Wilcox L4 G02 ANVIS Mounting Systems integrates existing Army mounting capabilities with Wilcox’s standards for firm attachment of an NVG to a MICH/ACH helmet.
- These uniquely designed Mounts feature a battery power source for powering a mounted F4949 for ground use.
- A Lock Release Lever allows NVG height to be easily adjusted up or down, and then secured in the desired position.
- A Mount Release Lever allows the operator to easily set the breakaway mode or to lock it into position, depending upon operational needs.
- A battery compartment located on the front of the mount powers the NVG and is easily detachable and re-attachable, allowing the operator to quickly change the battery while worn.
- A Release Lever allows the mount to be easily dismounted.