Wilcox AN PVS-14 Arm GEN I with NVG On Off Switch
The Wilcox AN PVS-14 Arm GEN I with NVG On Off Switch provides a durable connection for mounting an AN/PVS–14 goggle to a Wilcox Combat Helmet Interface Mount. This version of the PVS-14 Arm features a one-handed, On/Off push button that the operator can easily access without the need of taking the NVG off the mount or helmet. It can be easily mounted and dismounted from the AN/PVS-14 goggle by means of a thumb screw, and allows the operator to select the height and angle for comfort with the ability to make fine adjustments to the Arm to customize the position of the Night Vision Goggle for proper eye position and relief.
- Durable Connection for Mounting an AN/PVS-14 Goggle
- Can be Used with the Wilcox NVG Lanyard for Secure Attachment to an Array of NVG Devices Preventing Loss of the NVG and Breakaway of the Wilcox Universal NVG Mount from the Helmet Mount Base
- Each Mechanical Adjustment is Durable and Ergonomically Positioned for Easy One-Handed Operation While Handling a Weapon
- Maintains a Very Low Profile Stance on the Helmet
- Flat Matte Finish for Covertness in Combat Conditions
- Thousands of Mounts of this Type Fielded to Date
- Extensive Use has Earned this Product the Reputation of Being Combat Proven by the US Special Operations Community and Domestic Law Enforcement Personnel
- Breakaway Universal NVG Mount Interfaces with the Entire L2 Series of NVG Mounting Systems to Include the NVG Ratchet Strap and NVG Skull/Head Mounting Systems
- Design Approach Cuts Down on Logistics and Overall System Cost
MOD Armory does not export! Orders that have a international billing address or an international shipping address will not be shipped. These orders will be charged a 20% fee. If the billing address does not match the credit card the order will not be shipped.
Export of Wilcox Industries products is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). (22 CFR Parts 120-130) regulate Wilcox products.