Wilcox NVG Lanyard for Three Hole Bracket Mount
The Wilcox NVG Lanyard for Three Hole Bracket Mount features a custom integrated base that securely attaches to a variety of Wilcox NVG Combat Helmet Mounts. Wilcox NVG Lanyard for Three Hole Bracket Mount is constructed from a high strength polymer, with a Double Braided Nylon cord, and an Aluminum Spring-loaded Gate Clip, it prevents NVG loss during operation.
Wilcox NVG Lanyard for Three Hole Bracket Mount features:
- Increases mission effectiveness and prevents loss of the night vision goggle by providing a secure attachment to an array of NVG devices
- Affixes to the Wilcox line of Helmet Mounts
- Breaks away from the helmet with 8 – 12 lbs of pressure to prevent operator injury
- Maintains a low profile stance on the helmet in both stowed and deployed position
- Flat matte finish for covertness in combat conditions
- Robust tether is designed for a long service life
- Cord Length: 13
- Breakaway Resistance: 8-12 Lbs.