Steiner OTAL-C IR Offset Tactical Aiming Lasers-IR
The OTAL-C IR offset tactical aiming lasers-IR features a low profile and lightweight design with an infrared laser that when used with night vision devices will engage targets out to 250 meters. Designed for the M-4 platform, the Class I IR beam projects around the front sight. The quick release HT mount on the OTAL-C fits any NATO 1913 or picatinny rail. The OTAL-C IR is available in Black.
Back in stock after a year on back order! These will sell out quick.
- Designed for flat top rifles
- Meets MIL-STD-810G for adverse environmental conditions
- Compact and ultra-light–minimizes weight added to front of weapon
- Fully adjustable windage & elevation
- Low profile allows enables mounting in front of scopes, holographic sights or night vision devices
- Supplied with
- Quick Release HT Mount
- 7 in. right angle remote cable pressure pad switch
- Waterproof to 3 meters
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.