Steiner CQBL-1 Close Quarters Battle Laser
The Steiner CQBL-1 close quarters battle laser is one of the smallest and most rugged dual function lasers available, the CQBL-1 is compatible with virtually every submachine gun and short barrel rifle, and packs the output power needed for use on carbine, rifle, and light machine gun systems. Its low profile, lightweight housing was originally designed for a specific high profile VIP protective unit, who required a submachine gun laser solution, which was concealable. The CQBL-1 has since proven itself as a valuable tool for law enforcement and self-defense carbines. The CQBL is available in Black or Desert Tan and with a visible red laser pointer.
- Co-aligned visible and IR lasers
- Aircraft aluminum 6061-T6 / MIL-SPEC Type III hardcoat anodized
- Meets MIL-STD-810G requirements
- Integrated push button switch & remote cable pressure pad switch activation
- Tap and release for momentary activation
- Tap twice for 5 minute continuous ON
- Low profile windage and elevation adjusters
- Waterproof to ≥5 meters
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.