Luna Optics LN-SPRS-4 Night Vision Scope
- (ITT) LN-SPRS-4
- (L3) LN-SPRS-4-L3
- (ICT RC) LN-SPRS-4-RC
Available Intensifier Tubes for the Luna Optics LN-SPRS-4 Night Vision Scope:
- ITT Pinnacle
- L3 OMNI VIII
- ICT Recoil-Hardened Tube
Luna Optics, ICT Labs, I2 Technologies, Ident Marking Services and MOD Armory are proud to introduce Luna Optics LN-SPRS-4 Night Vision Scope, a brand-new Special Purpose Riflescope with super fast 110mm objective lens providing Distortion-Free 4.0x magnified image for long distance observation even in the darkest of nights!
Hand-selected High-resolution and Recoil-Hardened ICT Labs Gen-III intensifier tube provides clear and bright images and reliable operation even on magnum-size calibers.
The illuminated Mil-Dot reticle color can be changed from red to orange to green for better aim in the variety of visual conditions and the reticle illumination can be adjusted smoothly via separate wheel. Variable gain control allows user to control the image brightness according to the ambient conditions.
Scope includes Moisture-Control Cartridge.
The distance focusing wheel is on top of the unit to eliminate excessive shaking of the scope while focusing on the target. Scope’s variable power supply allows operation on either 1x3V Lithium battery or on just 1xAA type battery ensuring you would never run out of battery power. Operating light indicator turns from green to red when the battery is low.
Easy-to-install optional Extended Range IR illuminators (models LN-EIR-2 or LN-ELIR-2) allow for operation in total darkness!
- Intensifier Tube: ITT Pinnacle, L3 OMNI 8, ICT Recoil Hardened (RC)
- Sensitivity: Min 1,800 µA/lm (typical 2,000 µA/lm
- Resolution: Min 64lp/mm
- SNR: Min 23 (typical 26)
- FOM: Min 1472 (typical 1700)
- Magnification: 4.0x
- Objective Lens: f1.5/110
- Field Of View: 10°
- Focusing Range: 10m (32.8ft) -∞
- Viewing Distance: 600m (1,926ft)
- Reticle Type: Mil Dot Reticle
- Reticle Colors: Red/Orange/Green
- Reticle Adjustments (1 click): 1/3MOA at 100 yards
- Recoil: ITT Tube (5.56mm NATO), L3 Tube (6.8 -7.62MM NATO), ICT RC Tube (.338Lapue & Higher)
- Dimensions: 273mm/97mm/91mm (10.7″ x 3.8″ x 3.6″)
- Weight: 1,180g (2.6lbs)
- Power: 1x3V Lithium (CR123) or 1 x AA type
- Operating time: 60 hrs (CR123) or 25hrs (AA)
- Operating Temperature (-30 Celsius to +50 Celsius / -22 Fahrenheit to +122 Fahrenheit)
- Warranty: 2 years
Image Intensifier Recoil Ratings:
- ITT Pinnacle: 5.56MM
- L3 OMNI 8: 6.8-7.62MM
- ICT RC: .338 Lapua & Higher