ITT PVS-7 Night Vision Goggles Gen 3 Pinnacle: MVP-MVPVS7-3P
The PVS-7 (PVS-7B/D type) is the standard issue goggle type supplied to the U.S. Military and its allies. Equipped with a factory new, high-performance, ITT Generation 3 PINNACLE® image intensifier tube, the ITT PVS-7 Night Vision Goggles are designed for the most demanding of night time applications. Battle-proven technology includes Automatic Brightness Control (ABC) which automatically adjusts the brightness of the image tube to achieve the highest quality image resolution under varying light conditions as well as a built-in infra-red illuminator which allows the user to operate under zero light conditions. Lightweight and versatile, the ITT PVS-7 Night Vision Goggles can be hand-held, head-mounted, and helmet-mounted. Standard accessories and System Data Sheet included.
ITT PVS-7 Night Vision Goggles Product Features:
- ITT PINNACLE® Image Intensifier Tube – Thin-Filmed/Auto-gated High resolution 64 lp/mm (Min), high gain, and high photo response in visible and near infrared
- Multifunctional: Hand-held, head-mounted, helmet-mounted
- Lightweight only 24 oz. w/ batteries
- Equipped with momentary or continuous IR switch
- Automatic high-light cutoff
- Comprehensive two-year warranty
ITT PVS-7 Night Vision Goggles Product Specifications:
- Generation: 3 U.S. (ITT PINNACLE®)
- Resolution: 64 lp/mm (Min)
- Film: Thin-Film
- Gate: Auto-Gated
- Magnification: 1x
- Field of View: 40º
- Objective Lens: f/1.2
- Eyepiece Lens: EFL 26 mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +2 to -6
- Interpupillary Adjustment: 55 to 71mm
- Range of Focus: 20 cm to infinity
- Battery Type: Two (2) AA batteries
- Battery Life: 30 hrs @ room temp.
- Weight w/batteries: 24 oz / 680 grams
- Dimensions: 6 3/8(L) x 6(W) x 3(H)
- Operating Temperature: -51° C to +52° C
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- IR Illuminator: Yes (built in)
- Warranty: Two (2) Years
- Head Mount Assembly Allows for hands free operation.
- Accommodates user’s head size and eye positioning. Medium & Thick Brow Pads Changeable pads.
- Eye Cups – Prevents the emission of stray light or facial reflections.
- Soft Carrying Case Provides convenient storage.
- Day Light Filter Filters excessive light. Protects objective lens from the elements.
- Shoulder Strap attaches to the PVS-7 carrying case for easy portability.
- Lens Paper Used to lightly clean the objective and eyepiece glass surfaces.
- Sacrificial Window – Shields the optics from sand, air particles, or anything that may scratch the lens.
- Demist Shields – Snaps onto the eyepiece to prevent condensation from forming on the optics.
- Operator’s Manual Instructional users guide.
- Batteries Two (2) AA.
- Data Sheet – System Test Data Sheet.
Export Restrictions Warning: Export of U.S. manufactured night vision equipment is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control @ (202) 663-1282 and / or the U.S. Department of Commerce.