Cejay Engineering Poseidon Phoenix Pegasus Clip Mount – Sand
The Poseidon Phoenix Pegasus clip mount provides both a watertight and durable mounting system for the complete Phoenix and Pegasus series of Infrared beacons. All deployed versions of Phoenix and Pegasus can use the Poseidon Clip Mount. The Poseidon Phoenix Pegasus clip mount can be attached to PALS webbing, belts, or a uniform by using the supplied locking spring clips or can be secured with bolts to rigid surfaces such as helmets and vehicles. The beacon and the battery are placed within the Poseidon Phoenix Pegasus Clip Mount. The clear top covers the beacon and is secured using the dual locking flanges, which forms a watertight seal. The clear top cover allows for 360-degree visibility of the beacon. An included shield cap can be snapped in place over the top cover to focus the signal emission to front and top only, giving the operator the choice of directing the signal emission.
Poseidon Phoenix Pegasus Clip Mount Specifications:
- Weight 51 Grams |1.8 ounces
- Size 70 x 53mm | 2.75 x 2.1
- Capacity One Phoenix or Pegasus Series Beacon and Battery
- Watertight Tested to 46 Meters | 150 Feet
- Viewing angle 360 degree horizontal / 240 degree vertical without the shield cap fitted.
- The shield cap substantially reduces the viewing angle and limits signal transmission to top and front only
- Poseidon Clip Mount
- Directional Cover
- Two locking spring clips
- Zip Tie