USMC Spare Machine Gun Barrel Bag, M249, Coyote
Genuine issue spare barrel bag is a waterproof, flame-resistant, and thermally insulated. This barrel carrier is designed for use with light machine guns. The bag is made from 1000 denier Cordura on the outside, treated with 2oz polyurethane water-proofing, and is fully lined with a fireproof lining. The interior isulation material is stronger than steel, and heat resistant up to 1800 degrees.
The inside of the bag has a pocket running the full length of the bag to carry the spare barrel(s) and any relevant mounting hardware. The interior pockets is double-stitched, and box-stitched at stress points. On the outside is another, smaller, pocket, into which you can put you cleaning equipment, spare parts, or other accessories.
Wide straps going around the entire bag keep everything closed and inside during transport. At the top of the bag is a single carry handle, or you can use the shoulder strap to carry, and keep your hands free.
- 1000 Denier Cordura, water resistant exterior
- Heat resistant interior, up to 1800° F
- Temperature and cporrosion resistant zipper
- Easy carry handle and shoulder strap
- 3 inch wide 18 inch long closed cell pad shoulder pad
- Interior accessory pocket for cleaning equipment or spare parts
- Unfolded – 28″L x 17.5″H
- Folded – 28″L x 7.5″H
- Fits M249 spare barrel
- NSN: 1005-01-508-1356
- Mil P/N: TRC 020001