MOD Armory AVS-9 ITT Gen 3 Pinnacle Night Vision Goggles KIT
AVS-9 ITT Gen 3 Pinnacle Night Vision Goggles KIT – While single-tube weapon-mounted night-vision optics such as the AN/PVS-14 mounted behind a night-vision capable optical weapons sight such as those offered by Aimpoint or Eotech work well, many operators prefer to have stereoscopic vision and depth perception for night movement, which enhances their situational awareness and ability to move effectively through combat terrain. Combined with the availability of infrared weapons-mounted aiming lasers, the dual-tube goggle system affords far superior combat night vision goggles capabilities.
The ANVIS-6/9 is an aviators fixed-gain dual-tube system currently in use by civilian, police and military aviators worldwide. The ANVIS-6/9 is specifically designed to mount to an aviators flight helmet using the quick-detach mount viewer and remote battery pack that mounts to the rear of the flight helmet. The goggles are lightweight and are counterbalanced by the battery pack to ease neck strain on the user.
ANVIS-6/9 systems were being field-adapted to fit ground combat helmets by operational units as early as 1990. The ANVIS-6/9 system remains very popular because they were widely fielded and many units are still in use today, making them less expensive and more available than the AN/PVS-15. Because of the widespread use of the ANVIS-6/9 system, replacement and repair parts are readily available.
Using commercially-developed ground helmet adapters and battery packs that became available in the mid-2000s, the ANVIS-6/9 has become popular with Special Forces ground troops because it offers stereoscopic vision and depth perception, which is not available in any single-tube system such as the AN/PVS-7 or AN/PVS-14. Using a clip-on power supply with two AA-size batteries, the ANVIS-6/9 may be used as hand-held binoculars.
AVS-9 ITT Gen 3 Pinnacle Night Vision Goggles KIT are on sale with first-quality, hand-selected and matched ITT Pinnacle tubes, factory tube data sheets, slim-line battery pack, clip-on power supply, and ANVIS IBA ground helmet mount adapter for $8795.00
ANVIS-9 complete systems are available starting as low as $7995.00
- Spectral Response: Visible to 0.90 µm (IR)
- Field of View: 40º nominal
- Unity: 1x (Unity)
- Resolution: 1.3 cy/mr, minimum (1.36 typical)
- Brightness/Gain: 5000 fL/fL, minimum
- Collimination: <=1 convergence <=0.3 dipvergence/divergence
- Interpupillary Adj: 51 to 72mm – independent knobs
- Vertical Adj: 25mm, range
- Fore-and-Aft Adj: 27mm, range
- Tilt Adjustment: 10°, range
- Objective Lens EFL: 27mm, F/1.23, T/1.35
- Objective Lens Filters: Class A, B, C, UK 645 available
- Objective Lens Focus: Range 41 to infinity
- Eyepiece Lens: EFL 27 mm
- Eyepiece Exit Pupil/ Eye Relief: On-axis: 14mm @ 25mm distance Full-field: 6mm @ 25mm distance
- Diopter Adjustment: +2.0 to -6.0
- Flip-up/Flip-down: Button release
- Automatic Breakaway: 11 to 15g
- Battery Type: Fixed-Wing: 2 ea. 1/2 AA size, Lithium
- Rotary-Wing: 4 ea. AA size, alkaline
- Weight: 550 grams
- Weight of Mount: Fixed-Wing: 250 grams
- Rotary-Wing: 330 grams
- Operating Temp. Range: -32° C to +52° C
Export Restrictions Warning: Export of U.S. manufactured night vision equipment is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control @ (202) 663-1282 and / or the U.S. Department of Commerce.