Steiner M80 Military 15×80 Binoculars
Steiner M80 military 15×80 binoculars are great for visual efficiency, extended-viewing comfort and object detail, traditional spotting scopes can’t compare to these high power military binoculars. Originally developed for perimeter and border patrol applications, they now serve military and law enforcement agencies around the world. The massive 80mm objective lenses and unmatched Steiner quality deliver far superior low-light performance and image acuity for artillery teams, SEAL missions, surveillance missions, air traffic controllers, forest fighters and naval patrols. Steiner M80 military 15×80 binoculars offer exceptionally bright images in all light conditions, especially useful for nighttime ops. Crisp resolution and a wide field of view help you locate and identify targets faster and more accurately
- Floating Prism System uses flexible silicon lens mount to absorb severe shock, impact and abuse without damage
- Multi-Coated Optics are state-of-art for brighter picture, higher contrast and sharply contoured images with natural color definition.
- Sports-Auto Focus™ System lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yards to infinity. No more chasing focus on moving objects.
- N2 Injection™ system seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fog proof clarity in any condition – from artic cold to desert heat.
- Cylindrical Eyecups shield the eyes from sun, grit and wind, and can be folded down for viewing with sunglasses or gas masks.
- NBR Rubber Armoring is durable, slip-proof and noiseless to ensure secure, chassis protecting grip in all conditions.
- Makrolon® housing is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- Ranging Reticle a versatile ranging reticle found on all “r” models that be used to judge both the height and distance to a target.
- Magnification 15x
- Objective Lens Diameter 80
- Field of View at 1,000 yds. 195ft.
- Focus System Sports-Auto-Focus™
- Optics System High Contrast
- Close Focus 197
- Exit Pupil 5.33mm.
- Luminosity 28
- Twilight Factor 34.6
- Eyecups Cylindrical
- Rubber Armoring NBR Long Life
- Waterproof Submersion to 16 Ft.
- Weight 61.8oz.
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 11.6 x 8.9 x 3.8
- Neck Strap
- Neck Strap Attachment Standard
- Objective Cover
- Rain Protection Cap
- Special Features: Tripod Mount, Military Specifications