OPS-CORE FAST CARBON HIGH CUT HELMET in Foliage Green with ARC Rail
Only available in S/M
20 7/8 inches – 22 inches
Fits head size up to 7
OPS-CORE FAST CARBON HIGH CUT HELMET in Foliage Green FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- High cut, lightweight, non-ballistic shell features a hybrid design of unidirectional and woven composite carbon fibers.
- Designed for less extreme environments, the durable carbon construction provides protection against blunt trauma, making it ideal for rugged training, recee and water operations, and fast roping.
- Features an Ops-Core VAS Shroud for universal compatibility with most NVG mounts, and 4-position Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs).
- Vent holes for increased ventilation and water drainage.
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag.
SUSPENSION AND RETENTION OPTIONS
The Fast Carbon High Cut Helmet is available with EPP Pads with Occ-Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap with replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads that quickly detach to allow convenient donning and doffing of communication headsets with internal headbands.
Testing Protocols and Design
Blunt Impact Protection: <150 G’s at 10 ft/s per ACH CO/PD 05-04:2007
* Referenced testing standards may include blunt impact testing in hot, cold and ambient temperatures; compression resistance testing at various foot pounds and directions; environmental testing at low temperatures, high temperature, seawater immersion, corrosive resistance, and flame resistance.