Magpul MOE Hand Guard Carbine Length AR15 M16
The Magpul MOE Hand Guard Carbine Length AR15 M16 firearms with carbine-length gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility. Magpul MOE Hand Guard Carbine Length AR15 M16 is designed with versatility in mind, slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other accessories for mounting tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
Made in U.S.A.
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Now compatible with most piston-driven as well as ‘direct impingement’ gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- Slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other optional accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
MOE Hand Guard, Carbine-Length
- Weight: 6.85 oz.
- Length, overall: 7.12 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.56 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.45 in.
- Width, max: 2.22 in.
NOTE: The MOE Hand Guard Carbine-Length is a direct replacement for existing M4 carbine type handguards and utilizes the existing front hand guard retaining cap
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul’s goods, technical data and/or services, you acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided, is in violation of U.S. law and prohibited.