L3 EOTech Model XPS3 Holographic Weapon SightL3 EOTech Model XPS3
L3 EOTech Model XPS3 Holographic Weapon Sight is the shortest model sight yet! This sight is smaller than the former N-cell battery sight (511/551) and runs on a single 123 battery. XPS3 Holographic Weapon Sight has a longer battery life than the N-cell style sights. Smaller, lighter and always fast with three reticle options. With the single battery configuration, the XPS3 Holographic Weapon Sight allows more rail space than ever, leaving more room for rear iron sights or NV mount.
- Ring with 1 Dot: The most popular reticle offered, this 65 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot is ideal for fast target acquisition and is designated in a model number as .A65 or -0.
- Ring with 2 Dots: The two-dot reticle pattern can be easily distinguished with or without magnification and is designated in a model number as -2.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space compared to the 4 inch N battery sights
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours, 3X battery life of N cell sights
- Available in three reticle options: 0- 65MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot; 1- with a single 1MOA aiming dot; or 2- with a 65MOA circle with two 1MOA aiming dots
- Available in Night Vision (XPS3) and non- Night Vision (XPS2) versions. The numbers reflect the number of the buttons on the back of the sight.
- Optics: Transmission holography – parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 3.5″x2.4″x2.4″ (88.9X60.96×60.96)
- Weight: 8oz (226 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2″ at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1″ Weaver or Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Comatibility: yes, 10 setting (generation I-III+)
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20″ x 0.85″ (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8″ solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16″ thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4″ eye relief
- Reticle Options: 65 MOA ring with a Single 1 MOA dot
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest Night Vision
- Brightness Range: 1280:1 with NV switch engaged
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs.