Alamo Four Star: D-LOC: PVS-14 Quick Connect / Quick Detach Rail Mount Adapter
• Quickly attaches the PVS-14 monocular night vision system to any MIL-1913 rail system without throw levers or any tools required
• Simple one-handed, pincher-type motion opens and releases the mount - easy to perform while wearing gloves or without
• Patent-pending locking system will not wear out or warp picatinny rail
• Adjustable ring mounting points allows PVS-14 to be mounted closer to optics than any other known mounts and is compatible with 3X afocal magnifiers
• Lightweight and robust, the mount stays on the PVS-14 while using on head or helmet mount
• Comes compatible with holographic weapon sight height standard (optional centerline heights available for red dot sights, mini-monoculars, etc)
• Mount converts for left-handed operation (right-hand standard)
DLOC PVS-14 MOUNT
- Material 6061 Aerospace Aluminum
- Finish Black Matte, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight 2.72 oz (77.11 g)
- Centerline Axis 1.69 in ( 4.29 cm)(other heights available)
All night vision devices in part or whole are strictly regulated by the US Department of State in accordance with the guidelines in the International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) per title 22, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Parts 120-130. Therefore, if you are outside the United States, INCLUDING Canada, you must obtain an export license. MOD Armory does not export out of the United States!
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 02 November, 2011.