Team Wendy EXFIL Carbon Tactical Bump Helmet (Does not include shroud)
Color: Black, Coyote or Multicam
- P/N: 71-21-B31 (Medium / Large - Black) 71-22-B31 (Extra Large - Black)
- P/N: 71-31-B31 (Medium / Large - Coyote ) 71-32-B31 (Extra Large - Coyote)
- P/N: 71-41-B31 (Medium / Large - Multicam) 71-42-B31 (Extra Large - Multicam)
Without a doubt, Team Wendy bump helmets are the most comfortable helmets we here at MODArmory have ever used. Their unique head harness system allows the user to tighten or loosen the headband as needed for comfort or stabilization of helmet-mounted accessories. The multiple-impact design means no more replacing your expensive bump helmet just because you dropped it or banged your head on the ground one time.
The unique liner and stand-off pad design make Team Wendy helmets the sophisticated operator’s choice for comfort. The liner and pad design shed water and sweat and don’t get all smelly after prolonged use. To remove any encrusted sweat salt, simply rinse off the interior with clean water, shake it a few times and the helmet is ready to wear.
Your Team Wendy helmet isn’t just for tactical use either, it can also be used in other sporting activities like climbing, biking, skateboarding or anywhere comfortable, secure head impact protection is called for. Team Wendy tactical bump helmets are not suitable for activities such as motorcycling or any other activity where impact certification is required by law.
CAUTION: Team Wendy bump helmets are NOT rated for ballistic protection against firearms of any kind, nor against explosive fragmentation. MODArmory offers NIJ ballistic-rated helmets for operators who need such protection. MODArmory disclaims all liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of helmets.
The first carbon fiber helmet made with our next generation helmet liner technology. Leveraging our expertise in helmet liner development and our long-standing partnership with the U.S. Military, the EXFIL™ Tactical Bump Helmet is our first complete solution for head protection in the tactical market. Using technology largely developed under an Army Natick Soldier RD&E Center program, the EXFIL™ features a hybrid sling/polymer structure impact management system that offers improved multi-impact performance.
The liner also allows for superior air flow and ventilation by creating standoff between the wearer’s head and the helmet shell. Made of durable TPU, the liner is resistant to wear and environmental extremes. Designed with functionality in mind, the EXFIL™ is made of lightweight carbon fiber and is compatible with tactical communication headsets. Picatinny rails provide a wide range of attachment and positioning options, and webbing slots offer cable management.
The EXFIL™ is compatible with most 3-hole NVG shrouds and mounting systems. A custom Wilcox shroud is offered as an add-on option. The helmet also comes equipped with Team Wendy’s newest retention system made with cam-lock sliders for easy and secure adjustment and a Boa® Closure System for optimized stability and fit.
CARBON FIBER SHELL:
- Lightweight with high-strength and stiffness
- Clearance for all popular communications headsets
- Currently available in black and flat dark earth
- Hydro-graphics coming soon
NEXT-GENERATION TEAM WENDY LINER SYSTEM:
- Blunt impact performance exceeds current military requirements (10 ft/sec, 150G max) and offers improved protection against impacts up to 17 ft/sec
- Hybrid sling/polymer structure impact management system
- True multi-impact performance
- Highly durable and resistant to environmental extremes
- Superior air flow and ventilation
NEXT-GENERATION TEAM WENDY RETENTION SYSTEM:
- Cam-lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- Boa® Closure System for optimized stability and fit
TEAM WENDY ACCESSORY RAIL SYSTEM:
- Magpul MOE compatible
- Includes Picatinny rails
- T-slot attachments provide a wide range of attachment and positioning options
- Webbing/cord slots for cable management and additional attachment points
- Bungee cord NVG stabilizers
- Beyond Protection: Rail Hack Blog
3-HOLE NVG DRILLING:
- Compatible with most 3-hole NVG shrouds and mounting systems
- Custom Wilcox shroud offered as an add-on option
•Loop panels for ID badges, IR beacons & NVG counterweight
Sizing Information EXFIL™ fits the following head sizes:
Head Circumference (in) 21 5/8 – 23 ½ If your head circumference falls outside of the ranges noted above, please contact Team Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org for special order.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 29 October, 2012.