Advantage Point Aiming Light Assembly:
This is for your old school / retro AR or M16. These are perfect for the Special Forces Retro Rebuild. They were used by special forces in the early 90's. This is before SOPMOD. It is a great functioning IR Laser & Illuminator
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Weight: 42oz (w/ batteries)
- Length: 10.25"
- Height: 3.5"
- Diameter: 2.5"
- Battery: 6 volt / 1.1 ah / ni-cad stk
- Runtime: 50 mintues (constant on)
- Cycle Life: 350 Full cycles (individual charges)
- Recharge Time: 4 hours
- Lamp Module: MR-16 Halogen
- Volts: 6 Volts
- Bulb Life: minimum 150 hours
- IR Filter: Germanium / 830nm
- Lasing Element: semi-conductor 3.5-4.5mw
- Wavelength 850nm
- Battery: 1.5 volts AAA (3)
- Runtime: 15 hours
- Beam Diameter: 5mm
- Adjustment Scales: 1/4" per click at 50 yards
We have a scanned copy of a manual to email you.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 12 September, 2012.