LDI CQBL-1 w/ Visible Pointer & Class 1 IR Pointer in Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
Please contact about availability and lead times
The CQBL-1 laser offers both visible and infrared pointers in a compact housing that measures less than two inches wide and four inches long. A single activation switch enables operators to switch between visible and infrared modes allowing a seamless transition from a covert target approach using night vision to a dynamic entry using the brightest visible laser allowed by law. The CQBL-1 is compact enough to use with virtually every submachine gun and has the optical output power needed for use with military assault rifles and light machine gun systems.
The unit is compatible with Insight pressure switches or the Surefire SR-D-IT picatinny-rail mounted dual pressure switch that controls both the laser and any weapon-mounted Surefire light that has a remote switch connector.
NOTE: Eye-safe civilian-legal IR illuminators or IR or visible laser devices of any kind will damage or destroy night observation devices such as AN/PVS-14 monoculars or ANVIS goggles if the beam is directed into the device, either directly or by specular reflection (mirror), so use extreme care when operating IR devices around night vision devices.
- Red Visible Pointer (<5mW) with IR Pointer (<.07mW)
- Rugged aerospace aluminum housing, MIL-SPEC Type III hardcoat anodized
- Meets MIL-STD-810G requirements
- Single adjustment mechanism for both visible & IR pointers
- Activation and low battery indicator light
- Low profile windage and elevation adjusters
- Waterproof to 20 meters
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
•Remote cable pressure pad switch and integrated momentary activation switch
◦Single tap enables momentary activation
◦Double tap activates the laser in a continuous ON mode
- Integrated Picatinny Mount
- 7 in. remote cable pressure pad switch
- Hard Case
- Visible Red Pointer: Class IIIa
- IR Pointer: Class I Power Output (Hi / Lo)
- Visible Red Pointer: <5mW / <1mW
- IR Pointer: <0.7mW / <0.7mW
- Visible Red Pointer: 635nm
- IR Pointer: 850nm
Full Angle Beam Divergence
- Visible Red Pointer: 0.3 mrad
- IR Pointer: 0.3 mrad Range/Visibility (Night/Day)
- Visible Red Pointer: 500m / 10m
- IR Pointer: 225m
- Visible Red Pointer: -40C to +51C
- IR Pointer: -40C to +51C
- Battery One 3-volt 123A Lithium
- Battery Life Up to 5 hours continuous
- Limited Warranty 1 year
- Material Anodized aircraft aluminum 6061T-6
- Weight (with battery) 6.0 oz / 170 grams
- L 4.0 in x W 1.5 in X H 1.1 in
- L 10.2 cm x W 3.8 cm x H 2.5 cm
Waterproof to 20 meters
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 10 August, 2012.